(Italian manifesto, declaration, from Latin manifestus)
- Public writing by which a head of state, a government, a party, etc., reports on his mandate or sets out his program, his point of view on a political problem.
Synonyms: address – proclamation – pronunciamiento
- Proclamation intended to attract the attention of the public, to alert them to something.
Synonym: profession of faith
- Theoretical presentation through which writers and artists launch a new movement.
- Aircraft on-board document bearing the itinerary of the current flight, the number of passengers and the quantity of cargo carried.
- Descriptive table of the goods comprising the cargo of a ship for customs use.
These images were made for the exhibition in the French Institute of Prague WILL WE STILL WANT TO DANCE TOMORROW ? Tales for a future.